Mise à jour mineure pour DotA 2
Une mise à jour mineure pour DotA 2 a été publiée vendredi. Parmi les modifications apportées, un exploit lié à un item de Meepo a été corrigé. On note également que les matchs de ligue se mettront désormais automatiquement en pause quand des joueurs se déconnecteront de la partie. Si tous les joueurs se déconnectent, le match restera en pause jusqu'à 24 heures.
- Fixed a Meepo item exploit.
- Fixed various methods by which the IP of the game server you are playing on could be revealed to a third party.
- In the latest Steam Beta client, your IP is no longer revealed via unaccepted Voice Call requests.
- The Game Info feature on the Steam Friends List no longer shows the IP of the gameserver you are on.
- League games will now automatically pause when any player disconnects. It will remain paused for up to 24 hours if all players are disconnected.
- Local lobby league games can now be viewed through DotaTV. However, this is recommended only as a backup solution for league administrators, as locally generated replays are not fully integrated with the league system. This will be on the Test Client first and then merged to the Main Client next week.
- Customers who purchased an ESL One NY or WCA ticket will receive a free Treasure Redemption Token for each ticket.
- We've worked with the ESL team to collect the replays for yesterday's games that weren't broadcast through DotaTV. Replays are available here: http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/posts/ESL_One_NY_Local_Replays.zip
- The Singapore maintenance window will be moved from next week to later this month. Further details will be announced here as they are available: http://www.dota2.com/maintenance/